1 de março de 2011

Love is...

Love is beautiful!
Love is beautiful and stupid!
Love is… you and me watching the sunshine on the ocean!
Love is beautiful and loving!
Love is beautiful and stupid!
Love is beautiful but painful!
Love is a flower which needs care!
Love is… when your heart goes Boom Boom Boom!
Love is what I feel for Jorge!
Love is … skating together!
Love is… saying I love you!
Love is what I feel for my family!
Love is skating together!
Love is… going for a walk hand in hand!
Love is the most powerful feeling in the universe!

Love is an extraordinary feeling!
Love is difficult to define!
Love is… when I see him my heart starts beating faster!
Love… sometimes hurts and girls can be so boring!

A professora Ana Paula Pinheiro desafiou os alunos do sétimo ano, turma A, a definirem o AMOR. 
As frases testemunham o talento dos nossos escritores! Parabéns...a TODOS!


Sem comentários: